Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Frankenset: It Begins

 
   

    The #1 card of my Moody Blues Frankenset is Timothy Leary. I chose this particular Leary card because like the design, colors, and the photo. I mean there are fluffy pink letters perched among the clouds of a blue sky. Okay, so the letters are not that fluffy, but this card will do nicely! It's a 1988 Topps #367, LA Dodgers, Tim Leary. The song title for this card's slot is 'Legend of a Mind'. It's from the 1968 LP, In Search of the Lost Chord, and it was written by Ray Thomas.







The Moody Blues Frankenset Checklist

4 comments:

  1. ah Doe - i'm hooked! Can't wait to see where this goes! Great first card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! This is a super fun project.

      Delete
  2. That's great! I was never a Moody Blues fan but sometimes it's because you just weren't exposed to them for one reason or other. They are from my era. Look forward to seeing and hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was born between their first two albums. My parents were not fans, but with the advent of the interwebs, this fan was born. :)

      Delete