Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Plugging Some Holes: In Time & Space

 



   Matt, of the blog Diamond Jesters, surprised me with a time traveling pwe containing a few of my wants that had been listed at the TCDB. This was very cool of Matt, because I had told him that I didn't want anything in return for sending him cards for his Time Travel Trading story series. If you haven't been following Matt's Time Travel shorts, here is a list of the first ten stories and the origins post.


Three holes filled in Topps 2017 




A plugged hole from the magical year of 2016  ✨



Topps Archives are growing on me. I hAs a whole loTTa holes in the Archives Dept.

Oh Ichiro, where hast thou gone?


   Speaking of Ichiro, there was a fabulous write-up in ESPN magazine last month about this beloved player. I enjoyed reading it so much that I dived into eBay and bought a hard copy. Here's a link to the online copy- When Winter Never Ends by Wright Thompson.

    I remember putting this sticker on my want list. I had a reason for doing that, but at the moment it is eluding me.  ... Thank you Matt for the great cards! -And keep those entertaining stories coming!


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the shot on that 2016 team card... that year truly was magical, in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No good deed goes unrewarded! Thanks for the plugging my Time Travel Series!

    ReplyDelete