Tuesday, September 11, 2018

No Longer Trading

Howdy blogger buds! This is just a note to let everyone know that I am not currently trading cards. I've made a note on my profile at TCDB stating as much. Right now, I intend to hang onto my collection. I may however sell my trading stock. Saving money and reducing material possessions is needed for Zip and I. We are okay, and are working to stay that way. I may find an oddball thing to write about every Now and Zen, and I will keep checking out your blog updates. Peace!

I hate posts without a pic, how about a video to close this post? Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hey - I haven't been on the blogs and did not know this. Enjoy the cards I sent with ZERO obligation. I wanted you to have them. I do hope you feel like posting occasionally. :)

    ReplyDelete