Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Peaks and Valleys


    I went about three months with only a one card trade. (Picked up a cool new Beatles card for Zip.) Then last week I was hit with three trades offers. I don't think I'll ever understand why trade offers come in bunches, but since I've gotten into collecting baseball cards, that is exactly what they do. Not only that, but it is not uncommon for traders to want a card that someone else requested just minutes before. Anyway, this peak brought with it offers for 13 different Ichiro cards! I am really excited, and these will be the first Ichiro cards I received through trading. I am writing this while the cards are in transit, and will post this when they arrive.

    There are 30 cards in the Chasing 3,000 Hits set. I now have four of them. 





I do enjoy clear shots of jersey numbers.  



Superstar. I can hardly wait for these cards to arrive! 






    This last one is my favorite of the bunch. I love the card's design and it's splended to have a card commemorating the time when Ichiro pitched an inning of MLB ball. Nice!



    Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment