Thursday, December 21, 2017

Not Too Many Cards

     I haven't had many baseball cards coming in or going out of late.  Trades are down, and I think it's just that time of year. Euklid at The Trading Card Database sent some 1989 Topps and 1989 Upper Deck White Sox cards my way last week. It was a good feeling pulling that envelope out of the mailbox. Thanks Euklid!

My favorite 1989 card from Euklid- 



    I dropped the Geology class I was moocing. It's the first time I've gotten halfway through a course and then left it, unfinished. The class was not what I expected. I was looking more towards studying geological formations and less of what materials are used in the making of cell phones.

     A bit of awesome news in the world of music. The Moody Blues are being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Yes! Those fellas deserve it!

 


    I ordered some comic books from a friend in the stamp community. I'll be posting about those books in my next blog post. Good stuff!

  Have a fabulous evening!

2 comments:

  1. Moody Blues are one of my all-time favorite bands! I was quite saddened by the recent passing of Ray Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a bit of a shocker coming in on the heels of the Hall of Fame announcement.

      Delete